Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things I Own...

Over the weekend I was fortunate to receive my graduation present a little early in the form of a Nikon L12 digital camera. I couldn't be happier with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a relatively affordable starter digital camera for taking casual pics. You can read a review of the camera at the Let's Go Digital website.
On a completely unrelated note, I also recently acquired another cool little trinket. Who among us hasn't wondered aloud why there are no action figures commemorating our past prime ministers. Well, the folks at Canadian Legends finally took us up on the offer. So, without further adue, I present to you my very own action figure of Canada's first PM John A. Macdonald:

Cool, eh? And yes, I took it with my new camera.

1 comment:

hhall said...

snazzy camera. so when's the photoshoot? i'm ready for my close-up...