Friday, April 20, 2007

A picture is worth a thousand letters?

I was forwarded this cool website that allows you to submit a photo and it will convert it into letters or number for you. It's a little hard to use at first but once you get the hang of the program it can be pretty fun. You can even generate HTML to post on your homepage but it's not getting along with blogger right so I've posted a link to the picture of me in symbols down below. Those of you who know me - let me know if you think the code "me" looks like the real me. I don't think so.

You can check out the the Typorganism website here.

Friends, you can see the pic of me here. Let me know what you think.

Expect a review of Hot Fuzz tomorrow. (Spoiler alert: it's awesome!)


Here's a pic of what I look like in real life.

1 comment:

hhall said...

the pic doesn't do justice to your hair's texture.