Monday, May 28, 2007

Back in Black


Hey everybody out there in radio land,

I am back from my adventure on "The Rock." Newfoundland was great, despite losing my camera and dignity. I'll have a much more substantial post later this week about Newfoundland because I'm a little worse for wear right now. However, I haven't forgotten about you so here's a couple juicy tid-bits to tide you over:

First, the Globe and Mail had a great article/interview Saturday featuring one of my personal heroes; singer, songwriter, poet, ladies man Leonard Cohen. You can read it here. In other Cohen news, his first three albums have been re-released and remastered (Songs of Leonard Cohen, Songs of Love and Hate, Songs from a Room). Please check them out, they're three of the best albums ever recorded. Cohen's been everywhere lately, he's clearly trying to recoup some of the millions of dollars stolen from him by his manager but who cares, we get more Lenny.



Also, in case you missed it, here's Al Gore's interview from the Daily Show last week. He makes some good points. When did Al Gore become a rock star?

Part 1


Part 2

No comments: